TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Our park only allows “Like new RV’s that have a RVIA (RV Industry Association) sticker”. Anyone visiting for more than 29 days must be Like New and the RV must be less than 11 years old.
Just some basic rules to maintain a safe, family friendly environment. Most of these rules are simple common-sense and are designed to helps us make sure that you have a great stay with us.
For simplicity – Langlois RV Park, LLC doing business as Cypress Hills RV Campground, will be referred to in this document just as Cypress Hill RV unless otherwise necessary.
1. All Guests must adhere to Cypress Hills RV Park Terms & Conditions while on property.
2. Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by and to themselves, their children and/or pets. The park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
3. Cypress Hills RV Campground, Management and its’ Host are not responsible for personal losses of any kind including those due to fire, theft or accident on the park premises. Please report to the Host and contact local authorities if necessary.
4. Guests assumes all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Cypress Hills RV harmless from and indemnify Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress Hills RV Park against the same.
5. Anyone who is visiting for 30 or more days must carry insurance in no less than $500,000 liability insurance from an “A” rated or better company. The coverage must name Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress Hills RV Campground as an additional insured and provide at least 30 days’ notice of cancelation. Have your insurance company provide a certificate of insurance to [email protected].
6. All buildings are designated non-smoking. Please be courteous and use ash receptacles. Do not throw butts on the ground.
7. Personal items may not be disposed of by leaving them in any of the building spaces, free or for sale. Books and magazines (items in good taste only) may be left for others to enjoy. The manager or Host may throw away personal items, books and magazines without notice.
8. We reserve the right to eject any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
9. Cypress Hills RV Park allow the delivery of mail or packages to any Guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
10. No one is allowed to set up any type of utility or service while at our park.
11. No modification of our electrical service is allowed. This includes no charging of electric vehicles. Using RV park pedestals to charge vehicles is a violation of the Electrical code because it doesn’t meet the derating calculations and can over load the system resulting in Damage.
12. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
13. You must keep your tow vehicle available and on site during your visit. No one is allowed in our park that requires a third party to deliver/move their RV. If you do not have a vehicle that can tow your RV then you may not stay at our park.
14. We reserve the right to refuse access to any Guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
15. No tents or canopies are allowed on premises. Tents for our definition does not include normal RV awning. We recognize some RVs incorporate RV rooms and RV rooms are not allowed.
16. Tarps may not be used to provide either outside storage or to cover RVs (except short-term, pending leak repairs within a few days).
17. Overnight stays are acceptable to paying Guests in their assigned site/designated areas only, prohibited in common areas and multipurpose room.
18. Site rates are based on one occupant per RV. Additional Guests must be registered and the applicable fees paid. ALL stays on property are considered "At will stays". This means there is no long-term lease for the site. You may be asked to move at any time by the Management or Camp Host. Reasons for being asked to move are, but not limited to, repairs to site or park infrastructure, grounds keeping, rules violations and No Cause.Total number of Guests in any site cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
19. Maximum of 10 people total at a site during normal hours (not during quite hours).
20. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless special approval has been given from Management or Camp Host. All RVs and vehicles must fit within the parameters of the reserved site, and cannot cross over onto a neighboring site and or road.
21. Spaces are to be kept clean, free of clutter and stored items.
22. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed at camp sites. Unless they fit on appointed site while occupied by paid registered Guest.
23. Portable wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
24. Charcoal grills, propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
25. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside your RV.
26. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed. Vehicle, boat, or any type of mechanical repair are not allowed in the park. This is also part of local health and safety regulations.
27. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed without a permit from management or the Camp Host. All RV’s visiting park are responsible for keeping their Site and RVs clean. Your RV is to be kept in good repair and clean. Please wash or have it washed at least annually -again a permit is required prior to washing.
28. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
29. Clotheslines and or hanging of clothing on any area like awnings, trees, etc. are not allowed.
30. Guests may not climb the trees or any other structure at the Park.
31. Any items constructed in the site must be approved before construction. Typically, the only items approved will be small stairs or a wheelchair ramp with 4 ft. x 4 ft. landing. It is the responsibility of the RV owner to meet applicable building code requirements. You will be responsible for removing the item when you leave. A deposit may be required upon your approval.
32. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster at the front of the park. A garbage dumpster has been provided for Guest use only. PLEASE, ONLY DOMESTIC WASTES GARBAGE, IN TIED PLASTIC BAGS, ARE TO BE PUT IN THE DUMPSTER.
33. Please report ANY unauthorized dumping to the manager or Camp Host.
34. Since we do not have a fish cleaning station in the park please take care of that at the boat basin at the port or along the river where appropriate. PLEASE DO NOT PUT FISH WASTE IN THE DUMPSTER, per local health and safety regulations!
35. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
36. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites if they do not fit within the parameters of the site that has been assigned to you.
37. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
38. All Guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at ALL TIMES. Oregon Law requires that pets must be on a leash at all times when outside of your RV. No exceptions to this rule.
39. Pets may be walked on the state land by the highway. Please clean up after your pet.
40. If you sell your RV and it is less than 10 years old, the buyer may apply to be a Guest it in the park. Please don’t assume that it will be allowed to stay.
41. Guests who are staying longer than 29 days will be responsible for their own metered utilities. This will be added on to your reservation invoice.
Check-In Time starts at:
All Sites: 2:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
When you check out of the park it is your responsibility to leave your space clean and empty.
Late Check-Out Policy:
The Camp Host may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming Guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. All Guests visitors must check in and be approved by Camp Host upon arrival.
2. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
3. Visitors are welcome at Guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register with the Host.
4. All visitors must park at the site they are visiting and fit within the sites space-only.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Park.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots, or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs under Federal law is PROHIBITED. No exceptions!
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the park.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated sites only.
10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park.
11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in ejection from the park, as well as the cost of any damages to be repaired or replaced.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Camp Host immediately.
3. We adhere to the strictest iteration of all Federal, State, County, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. The same as National and State Parks, quiet time is at 10:00 p.m. Please be considerate of others who require some quiet time.
2. Please be courteous to other Guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise, including explicit language or subject matter, is not allowed at any time. This is to respect the enjoyment of all Guests and families within the park.
4. Inconsiderate Guests will be ejected from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other Guests or park management/hosts will result in immediate ejected from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in ejected notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
Service Animal and/or Pet Policy:
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our Guests or the park.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals. Oregon Law requires that pets must be on a leash at all times when outside of your RV. No exceptions to this rule. The Oregon State penalty is up to $150.
3. There is a two-pet limit in the park. Except in the case were the animal never leaves the RV or there has been special approval by Management or the Camp Host.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds. You may ask Management or Camp Host for exception.
5. All Pets must be registered with the Camp Host upon arrival. For any “Exception to be granted it must be proposed prior to checking in and booking”.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets. Oregon law has up to a $150 penalty for not picking up excrements (feces) from you animal.
8. Guests will have proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in park buildings and amenity areas.
10. Cypress Hills RV is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s) or a Service Animal.
11. Service Animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the Service Animal, as long as it does not violate any of the previously mentioned rules.
Service Fees are non-refundable
Reservations cancelled more than two weeks (14 days) before the scheduled stay, the Guest will be refunded all but 10% of the site fees as a cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled between 7-13 days before the scheduled stay, the Guest will be refunded all but 50% of the site fess as a cancellation fee.
Reservations cancelled with less than 7 days notice before the scheduled stay will not be refunded their reservation amount.
We'd love to hear from you